Hello to everyone tuning into this post. : )
I normally just share my stories and poems on here, but today I will be doing something a little different. A few days ago Katie Kay nominated me for the Sunshine award. It is an awesome gesture and I would like to thank a fellow writer, Katie Kay, for thinking of me. You should give her blog a read, she is a great writer https://katiekay727.com/.
This is a first for me, so bear with me as I stumble through this post. I am by nature an introvert, so it feels weird to straight forward come out and talk about myself. Here goes. 😀
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Do leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.
The Questions that Katie Kay asked and my answers 😀
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and why? I would go to Japan, because I find their culture fascinating. I would also love to visit one of their temples and the Studio Ghibli Museum. I love Studio Ghibli!
- Who is your favorite writer or poet? Garth Nix is my favorite writer. I found Sabriel at Barnes and Noble at Opry Mills Mall when I was 12. I was hooked on that book and all the books in the Abhorsen Series. If you haven’t read his books on the Old Kingdom, you should give them a try. I know I loved them! 🙂
- What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do would be to listen to music and write, unless I am procrastinating. Oh, also love hanging out with husband and son.
- If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be? Hmm, this one is a harder question. What would I change? I don’t think I would change anything, because otherwise I would not be the person who I am today. Scary to think I might be someone else…
- Who is your best friend? I would have to say that have a few best friends- my husband Jon, Alicia and Christina. My husband and I have been together for 13 years now, yea we are old… ah ha. I have known Alicia and Christina since I was 10.
- If you could eat one thing over and over again for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate! Drink of choice would be coffee. Coffee and chocolate…nothing could go wrong with that combination!
- What is one thing you want to accomplish in 2020? Find an Editor and get one of my stories published. A dreamer can dream…;D
- What is your favorite season of the year? Fall
- Name your favorite book. That would be Sabriel by Garth Nix, awesome world building and very rememberable characters!
- Who inspires you most? Many people have inspired me over they years: My family, Garth Nix, Hayao Miyazaki…my family would be the ones who have inspired me the most over the years, though.
- What is one thing you are thankful for today? Hmm…today I am thankful that you, whoever you are, are reading this blog. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give this blog a read. 🙂
Questions for my nominees…
- When did you become interested in writing?
- If you could talk to anyone from any time period, who would it be?
- What is your drink of choice?
- What is your writing process like?
- What is your favorite color?
- How do you balance work life with writing?
- What do you do for fun?
- What kind of genre do you enjoy the most?
- What is your favorite movie or series?
- What magic power would you want to have?
- What mythical creature would you pick to have as a pet?
Now for the Nominees…
I hope you all have an awesome day and enjoy reading a post from one of these awesome writers! 🙂